The Willows - Senior Apartments in Bellingham WA
With interior spaces that are both elegant and warm and a location that is a short drive from everything essential, life at The Willows offers comfort, convenience and community for people who love life.
LET US SHOW YOU AROUND
The Willows Senior Housing in Bellingham, WA
In addition to our photo gallery, we have a video gallery. Check it out here.
When you join The Willows' senior retirement apartments in Bellingham, you enjoy outstanding amenities and caring support for living life on your terms.
Included in your monthly rent:
• Senior apartments home: Comfortable and meticulously maintained senior housing in Bellingham WA with a balcony or patio. Our apartments are pet-friendly, too. You and your pet can both enjoy Bellingham senior living!
• Concierge service: For everything from dinner reservations to assisted living services.
• LifeMinded Living: Our signature approach for retirement living: support and resources for enjoying an engaged, purposeful life as you define it. Fresh, thoughtfully curated activities, trips, groups and fitness classes with a focus on Living Engaged.
• Restaurant-style dining*: Lunch or dinner (or both, for a small extra fee) served daily. Free use of meeting and banquet facilities, with catering available.
• Transportation*: Scheduled courtesy from our beautiful Bellingham, WA location to shopping, banking, religious services, medical appointments, entertainment and more.
• Wireless internet: Available in your apartment for a small fee. Learn more.
• Cable television and all utilities (other than phone).
• Housekeeping and Maintenance services.
• Security: 24-hour staffing and emergency-response system.
• Salon and Spa Services.*
Our Affordable Rates For Senior Apartments
Choose your floor plan. Make it your own.
Come home to your own patio or balcony, a full kitchen and more.
A complete list of benefits at our retirement apartments included in your monthly rent is available here.
*All rents quoted above are for single-occupancy. An additional person can be added for $500 per month.
Change is inevitable. Rent increases don’t have to be. People tend to live at The Willows longer than they expected, so we’ve found a way to help you plan for the future with greater financial certainty and confidence.
We'd love to give you a taste of The Willows in Bellingham, WA. We'll show you around our beautiful grounds, tour our model senior apartments, and answer any questions. We provide tours virtually and in-person. We look forward to seeing you!
OUR BELLINGHAM ROOTS RUN DEEP.
One of the first things you’ll notice about the senior housing at The Willows is the Bellingham setting: three peaceful, tree-lined acres that are pure Northwest. Like the tall firs on our grounds, we’re deeply rooted here: The Willows has been under family ownership since 1985. Our employees have been with us for an average of 15 years, and some of our residents have lived in our community for decades.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE.
Our chef and dining team prepare home-style favorites along with delicacies from around the world. You’ll enjoy a choice of entrées every day. Plus chefs who memorize your dietary restrictions and personal preferences. Here, mealtime is something to savor as much for the cuisine as for the daily connection with friends and family. To-go orders and room service are always available.
RETREAT OR RECONNECT, AS YOU CHOOSE.
Find balance in our mix of public and private spaces. Enjoy some time to yourself in your apartment or with family in one of our event rooms available for your reservation. Mingle with neighbors in the bistro, or surf the Internet in the library. And when you have overnight visitors, our guest apartment allows you to extend Willow’s signature warmth and hospitality.*
*Certain amenities have been re-imagined in thoughtful consideration for everyone’s health and safety.