With interior spaces that are both elegant and warm and a location that is a short drive from everything essential, life at The Willows offers comfort, convenience and community for people who love life.
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE. RENT INCREASES ARE NOT.
We’ve found a way to let you plan the future with financial certainty: Our LifeMinded Rewards program limits any rent increases after three years and eliminates them completely after 10. No extra fees, no gimmicks, and one less thing to worry about.
Welcome To Willows Bellingham - Our Apartments & Rates
Choose your floor plan. Make it your own.
Come home to your own patio or balcony, a full kitchen and more.
A complete list of benefits included with your monthly rent is available here.
*All rents quoted above are for single-occupancy. An additional person can be added for $400 per month.
When you join The Willows, you enjoy outstanding amenities and caring support for living life on your terms.
Included in your monthly rent:
• Apartment home: Comfortable and meticulously maintained with a balcony or patio. Our apartments are pet-friendly, too.
• Concierge service: For everything from dinner reservations to assisted living services.
• LifeMinded Living: Our signature approach: support and resources for enjoying an engaged, purposeful life as you define it. Fresh, thoughtfully curated activities, trips, groups and fitness classes with a focus on Living Engaged.
• Restaurant-style dining: Lunch or dinner (or both, for a small extra fee) served daily. Free use of meeting and banquet facilities, with catering available.
• Transportation: Scheduled courtesy to shopping, banking, religious services, medical appointments, entertainment and more.
• Wireless internet: Available in your apartment for a small fee. Learn more.
• Cable television and all utilities (other than phone).
• Housekeeping and Maintenance services.
• Security: 24-hour staffing and emergency-response system.
• Salon and Spa Services.
OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP.
One of the first things you’ll notice about The Willows is the setting: three peaceful, tree-lined acres that are pure Northwest. Like the tall firs on our grounds, we’re deeply rooted here: The Willows has been under family ownership since 1985. Our employees have been with us for an average of 15 years, and some of our residents have lived in our community for decades.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE.
Make a reservation at the time of your choosing in our restaurant-style dining room. Then be seated by Chef Jim and let our dining team prepare home-style favorites along with delicacies from around the world. You’ll enjoy a choice of entrées every day. Plus chefs who memorize your dietary restrictions and personal preferences. Here, mealtime is something to savor as much for the cuisine as for the daily connection with friends and family. (To-go orders and room service are always available, too.)
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FLEXIBLE DINING PLAN
RETREAT OR RECONNECT, AS YOU CHOOSE.
Find balance in our mix of public and private spaces. Enjoy some time to yourself in your apartment or with family in one of our event rooms available for your reservation. Mingle with neighbors in the bistro, or surf the Internet in the library. And when you have overnight visitors, our guest apartment allows you to extend Willow’s signature warmth and hospitality.