With interior spaces that are both elegant and warm and a location that is a short drive from everything essential, life at The Willows offers comfort, convenience and community for people who love life.
Welcome To Willows Bellingham - Our Apartments & Rates
Choose your floor plan. Make it your own.
Come home to your own patio or balcony, a full kitchen and more.
A complete list of benefits included with your monthly rent is available here.
*All rents quoted above are for single-occupancy. An additional person can be added for $400 per month.
When you join The Willows, you enjoy outstanding amenities and caring support for living life on your terms.
Included in your monthly rent:
• Apartment home: Comfortable and meticulously maintained with a balcony or patio. Our apartments are pet-friendly, too.
• Concierge service: For everything from dinner reservations to assisted living services.
• LifeMinded Living: Our signature approach: support and resources for enjoying an engaged, purposeful life as you define it. Fresh, thoughtfully curated activities, trips, groups and fitness classes with a focus on Living Engaged.
• Restaurant-style dining*: Lunch or dinner (or both, for a small extra fee) served daily. Free use of meeting and banquet facilities, with catering available.
• Transportation*: Scheduled courtesy to shopping, banking, religious services, medical appointments, entertainment and more.
• Wireless internet: Available in your apartment for a small fee. Learn more.
• Cable television and all utilities (other than phone).
• Housekeeping and Maintenance services.
• Security: 24-hour staffing and emergency-response system.
• Salon and Spa Services.*
Change is inevitable. Rent increases don’t have to be. People tend to live at The Willows longer than they expected, so we’ve found a way to help you plan for the future with greater financial certainty and confidence.
We'd love to give you a taste of The Willows. We'll virtually show you around our beautiful grounds, tour our model apartments, and answer any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP.
One of the first things you’ll notice about The Willows is the setting: three peaceful, tree-lined acres that are pure Northwest. Like the tall firs on our grounds, we’re deeply rooted here: The Willows has been under family ownership since 1985. Our employees have been with us for an average of 15 years, and some of our residents have lived in our community for decades.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE.
Chef Jim and our dining team prepare home-style favorites along with delicacies from around the world. You’ll enjoy a choice of entrées every day. Plus chefs who memorize your dietary restrictions and personal preferences. Here, mealtime is something to savor as much for the cuisine as for the daily connection with friends and family. To-go orders and room service are always available.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FLEXIBLE DINING PLAN
RETREAT OR RECONNECT, AS YOU CHOOSE.
Find balance in our mix of public and private spaces. Enjoy some time to yourself in your apartment or with family in one of our event rooms available for your reservation. Mingle with neighbors in the bistro, or surf the Internet in the library. And when you have overnight visitors, our guest apartment allows you to extend Willow’s signature warmth and hospitality.*
*Certain services and amenities are limited as we reimagine our activities in light of coronavirus.